Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great to hear the update, Alexis. Thank you. I'm so happy for both you and Alex about her plans to attend your wedding. I'd love to hear more about the clinical trial when someone has time to write about it. I know everyone is tapped right now. Like Julie, I think often about a trip to London. I would love to make it happen. For the friends who have managed visits already, I ask: does it make sense to try to coordinate with Alex and her family about timing, or is it better to make plans independently?
Lots of love - Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay,
    I am just back from a trip to the UK and I was able to see Alex. I am happy to chat about the mechanics of arranging a trip but agree that it is best to coordinate with the family. Let me know if you want to chat more. Email me at helpwithbaby@yahoo.com and put Alex in the subject so that it doesn't just go to Spam.
    Hope you and your family are doing well.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete