Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Diamond In The Sky


Dear All,

As my daughter is no longer with us to share in blog dialogue and provide us with her words of courage, wisdom and love, it is time to bring the blog to a close, and I want to once again thank all those who gave Alessandra such love and support throughout her ordeal. A very special thank you to her cousin Alexis who created this blog - Alessandra’s voice. I would like to think that everyone has benefitted from it in one way or another.

Should you glance up at starry skies over Christmas, I am sure you will find Alessandra somewhere in the heavens, and you might just hear James singing his favourite song:

“Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.”

Wishing you all a joyous Christmas and a New Year overflowing with love and friendship.

Vicki

We are in the process of putting the blog onto a CD so if anyone would like a copy, please let me (vpriorelli@telefonica.net), Alexis (alexisrobinusvi@yahoo.com) or Chiara (chiarapriorelli@yahoo.co.uk) know.

No comments:

Post a Comment