Monday, April 12, 2010

Pink Warrior

My dear friend,
I am so sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. I heard a song the other day that I think you would like. Maybe it will empower you when you are feeling down. I was introduced to it through the website for the Susan G. Komen walk I am doing. It is called, "Pink Warrior". I particularly like the following verse.
Got an army of angels marchin around with her
She won't give in
Yeah she's gonna win
She's a pink warrior!
You my friend definately have an army of people that are with you through this fight, every step of the way and this is one army that will never retreat. You can find this song on itunes or probably youtube. It is called Pink Warrior by Candy Coburn.
So, to our very own Pink Warrior, you are stronger than you know. I love you and miss you so much. xxoo.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment