Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Alex, Happy Birthday to YOU! Echoing Alexis’ sentiment, I hope that you are being thoroughly spoiled today. More importantly, I hope that you are allowing yourself to be spoiled. I hope that if you don’t feel like cooking, you don’t have to, if you don’t feel like picking up after yourself or others, you don’t have to, if you don’t feel like feeding yourself or bathing or brushing your teeth or sitting up straight or laughing politely at other people’s bad jokes, don’t! This is your day. Enjoy your day. I hope that the powers that be have provided you with a sunny, warm day that you can enjoy in the Kyoto Garden (But please beware the flying biscuit!) and that perhaps someone has paid a visit to Pomegranate or Manguette… Happy, Happy Day to you! I’m wishing I was there to help you celebrate. I miss you, I love you.

xxJess

No comments:

Post a Comment