Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Valentine




Dear All,

Had to add another posting to share my Valentine. While Julian has held that place for close to two decades now, he received some stiff competition this year, and graciously stepped aside. James continues to be the most incredible source of joy in my life. He has gone from Pavarotti to Picasso.... we now have songs AND art exhibits in our home, as he has taken to drawing with crayons with a passion, as he sings away. He is more and more playful, cheeky, inquisitive, and mischievous by the minute. He showers me in nuzzles, gives everyone affectionate "squeezes" as he wraps his arms around them when they walk through the door or get ready to leave, and loves to cuddle in your arms. When I was feeling awful with chemo, he sensed it, and would walk over to me and simply rest his head on my lap, holding my hand. He was my Valentine. My wonderful Valentine.

Hugs to All.

1 comment:

  1. My Dear Alessandra , What a gorgeous little boy you have ! I have been visiting my daughter in Paris and have not read your news for a while . I love Chiara's conviction that one day this horrible cancer is going to get tired and give up.... We all realize you have the stamina and support to win this marathon.... I 'll be visting my daughter in London next week so I hope to chat to your dear mother..... A big hug from Pecetto Torinese....
    Anne

    ReplyDelete