Thursday, February 18, 2010

UGH

Alex -
Oh my. Quite a couple of weeks there, my friend. I feel so far away when I hear what you have been going through, and of course I am so happy to hear that things have turned back around. Your strength and determination are, as always, un-flippin-believable. And I'm so relieved to hear that you are feeling some "shifts" which allow you the space to take care of yourself first and foremost. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. I hear the Olympics in the background as I write this, and there is not an athlete among them who tops your will, your focus, your patience, your faith, your strength, your grit, your courage. Eyes on the prize, Alex, eyes on the prize. And speaking of your prize, your Valentine is GORGEOUS. I love you - Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment