Friday, October 16, 2009

A little inspiration!

So every once in a while we all need a little inspiration and yesterday I was blessed to share the inspiration of my little nine year old client. The quote she picked from Sanskrit, hit me in the soul and reminded of the challenge of life...in all it's simplicity, is really so hard to achieve, but as with every goal is possible if we keep it in our mind's eye. So, for each of us in our daily struggles with fear, balance, love and life I thought I would share this little piece of inspiration....

Listen to the exhortation of the Dawn!
Look to this Day!
For it is Life, the very Life of Life.
In it's brief course lie all the Verities and Realities of your Existence;
The Bliss of Growth,
The Glory of Action,
The Splendor of Beauty;

For Yesterday is but a Dream,
And Tomorrow is only a Vision;
But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness,
And every tomorrow a Vision of Hope.
Look well therefore to this Day!
Such is the Salutation of the Dawn.

Cheers and love to all! May we all live each day to it's fullest, as guided by the model of my dearest friend Miss Alessandra, aka superwoman ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment