Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Hi Panda,

I didn't write for a while, but I followed your adventures as always and thought of you very very often. I am glad that the radiation got rid of the flare up in the sternum. I am sorry though that these days before Christmas have to be tainted by the anniversary of your diagnose... this too shall pass, but I guess that the memory of that day will always be with you.

I wanted to wish you and everyone else a merry Christmas and a happy new year. As you said, Panda, 2010 is your year. I have seen your determination and strength throughout this whole year and I know that when you say that 2010 is your year, you mean it.

I'm posting one of my favorite images of Christmas, by Julian Beever, a chalk artist who draws amazing optical illusions on sidewalks.

A big big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment