Friday, December 11, 2009

sailing


Ahhh!!! Alex, it must be so hard to keep the balloon full of air when these holes keep getting pricked in it! Your news is deflating. I feel the energy of your troops blowing and blowing and blowing to fill the balloon back up. I think a sailboat is actually a better analogy. It's not so much a deflating balloon, it's more like a sailboat that has lost its wind, lost its momentum, and is sitting still in the water. The wind will come back, the sail will fill, and you will start cutting smoothly and sharply through the water, again. Blow, troops, blow! And Alex, breath, breath, breath -- it's the perfect source of wind. And laughter -- man it's powerful. I was feeling pretty dead in the water, myself, from your news, and then I read Jane's and Jess' entries, and I was laughing. Laughing!! May you find solace in stillness, wait patiently for your wind, and choose your own tack once that wind starts to blow. I LOVE YOU - Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment