Monday, January 26, 2009

Connecting a dot from Newton, MA


Hello Beautiful Alex and fellow blogees
Thank you for the invitation to join along.  I am delighted to climb aboard any endevour to entertain and encourage our beloved Alex on her path back to complete recovery.  Alex, I don't know how you manage to exude so much grace and loveliness from your bald head, but believe me you do.  
I have a submission of sorts for the Hats for Round Heads campaign.  Here is my daughter, Annika wearing my once-favourite hat.  She rarely wears it but does love to play frisbee with it, has used it as a bucket to make a sand castle and more recently ate cereal out of it.  I will shortly be reselling it on Craigs list.  Any takers? 
 ...   Er, yes, I did mean the hat!

2 comments:

  1. Annika ia bit of a cuttie pie! Too bad she's too old for wee James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too old! I am exactly three years older than my lovely husband. --- At least I can be sure that James and Annika will always be friends as they grow up together.

    ReplyDelete