Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chiara, Alexis, and I had no front teeth when we last met...

Cousin Danda,
I'm new at blog posting so I hope you'll forgive me if the font is obnoxious or something else is awry. Alexis offered access and I wanted to share this picture of me (only about 25 years older than when we last saw each other) with my husband Andrew, his mother, my parents John and Bunny when we visited Lisa and Peter in Maine at From Away Farm a week ago. Wonderful to rekindle old connections. I'm so glad to be brought up to date on you and other family and to have this chance to reconnect.

I've finished my pediatric residency a couple years ago and now work in Manhattan doing some general pediatrics and a research fellowship in pediatric environmental health. Still figuring out what I want to do when I grow up but enjoying the process immensely.

After our jaunt to Maine, my parents have now returned back south. They live on a sailboat (though not one as big and beautiful as the Alessandra) on a 15 mile lake in South Carolina.

Cousin Katrina Quilliam was just here in New York City for Labor Day and we all went to watch some of the US Open tennis matches.

She and we all send our love and many warm wishes.

Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment