Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good News

Dear Alex,

The news is great! While sometimes we must adjust our expectations and modify plans slightly, you are so right that there is still achievement and movement in the right direction. I think in your case you are making such great strides forward, it is nice to celebrate over here on this side of the pond. You are teaching me many things along this journey about appreciating each moment. I have been thinking a lot about how to enjoy everyday even if there are parts of that day that are less than perfect. I love that you enjoy watching James even when your foot aches Or take him to a music class as you wait for test results. We can choose to focus on the good parts of the day. Thank you for the lessons my friend. Congrats on the steps forward. You are amazing....I love you.

Please know that your Uncle Peter is also in our thoughts and prayers.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment