Saturday, September 26, 2009

You Had Me at Good News!!! YA HOOO!

Hello My Friend,
How cute was that story of James. It brought back memories when I use to take a baby I babysat to music class. It's so cute. He is something else!!
Oh yeah, so are you!! You did it!!!! I knew you would!!!
And look what you've taught James through all these horrible months.
He is stronger than anyone could ever imagine. He has brought a lot of that strength to you in so many ways. Hang onto every moment and know we are all still here routing for you and the best days are coming right around the corner.
To celebrate your wonderful news we went to the Golden Ball Antique Show today and looked at all the cool stuff you and Julian love. It was a great fall day here in Weston and the only thing missing was you and Julian.
We love you all and are jumping,dancing and singing all day in celebration of your wonderful news!! Keep pushing along.
I love you!!!!!
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment