Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anniversary Memory

Hi there -
I know you are off enjoying a few days with your sweetie. I'm having lots of sweetie related memories today because today is my 8th wedding anniversary. Chris is in VT, but I'm still in Maine, where we all were for the big day. I love the memory of you being here for that day...getting hair and make up done in my mom's bathroom, you and my sister-in-law scheming to make sure I went through with wearing make-up, your beautiful pale yellow multi-tiered dress, the limo ride. And memories of that day of course remind me of our shopping days -- shopping for each of our wedding dresses. Ahhh, fun. At this moment, I can actually picture you more clearly on my wedding day than I can picture Chris. Hmmmm... :-)
Hope you and your sweetie are enjoying each other and surviving the separation from James.
Lots of love - Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment