Sunday, August 23, 2009

summer gang

Hi there. Just thought I'd share this photo of the gang who was gathered at the lake this summer. You can imagine the shock of coming home to our own little house and little family of 4 after two weeks with this crew!! For those who don't know me, that's me in the middle in short black sleeves. My daughter Tessa is in stripes next to me, and my other daughter Liza is the blondie in turquoise in the front. The rest are sibs, cousins, aunts and uncles, parents, nieces, nephews, and first cousins once removed. Oh! And that is my dog Hudson in the back, with his face peeking over my husband's right shoulder. Hudson and I don't get along all that well, but he sure is photogenic! At least I'm saying that about my dog and not my husband, right?!? Alex, the guy in green next to me is my sister's new fiance, Adam, and that is Courtney next to him in her sleepk new adult haircut. Well, it's not that new anymore, actually. But it is sleek and adult none the less. We're still trying to complete the post-vacation re-entry phase, and we're already bunping up again the new school year re-entry phase!!! Lots o' transitions, including both girls starting at new schools. And of course, there is still plenty to do to get settled into the new house. Oy!! Ommmm....ommmmmmm....ommmmmmmm....a little mindfulness is surely good for all of us. Hope you had a great weekend away. ?? Lots of love - Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment