Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fableous Dream

Hey there -
I had the most fableous dream the other night (did I tell you the story about Tessa standing in front of her closet looking for a night gown, hands on hips, and she declared, "I need something FABLEOUS!!" Too funny. Now my favorite word.). I was with you, Alex, and you had this very cool short hair style because it was still growing back in...it was about 5 inches long and you were wearing it in this very stylish, spikey, messy way that I never would have pictured on you before this dream. But, baby, you looked hot. But I digress. So there we were, at Dr. Plowman's office, and he was telling you that your last scan showed that you were totally "clean" -- no cancer. You had kicked it. It was, well, amazing. I can't wait for that moment. I have this sensation of feeling your positive momentum...hoping it's more than a dream! - Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment