Friday, June 12, 2009

good morning

Hey Alex,

It is overcast in Wakefield this morning and I'm still curled up in my fleece pjs with my coffee, putting off starting the day. I don't think I have any words of wisdom yet- I haven't had enough coffee, but, I just wanted to send my love and share some good news. Wyeth Robert was born late last night at Denise's home in SF. Both baby and Denise are fine..after an excruciatingly long labor that began on the 9th....(no this is not a typo)....God bless her.

So, that's the big news of the family....I hope that Wyeth is as healthy, cute, and engaging as James....

Good luck with the chemo and please take it easy at work, my hardworking friend.
I'm looking forward to hearing about your weekend of meditation. You sound well.

Much love and strength to you.
-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment