Tuesday, July 7, 2009

love

Danda,

Yes it's true...little Lexie is all grown up. Well kind of...since she still asks the jeweler who made the ring if it is a good idea to garden and cut down trees in my ring? Basically questioning how strong the ring is. Guess that was not the right question to ask the woman who laboriously crafted this sentiment of love! Oh well!

But yes, it was an amazing weekend and I could not have been happier to have mom and dad there as witness. It was a crystal clear day that came out of nowhere, not a cloud in the sky, a stiff warm breeze blew sailboats around the harbor in front of us and the ultimate in serendipitous luck there was a wedding unfolding on the other side of the beach.

I am thrilled that Jeff and I are bound for a life together and can't wait to for all my other friends and family to meet him. I hope the thought brings a warm smile to your face-you will love him! I am wishing you well you undergo treatment tomorrow. Think of the future and renewing your own vows someday soon!

Love,
Lex

2 comments:

  1. Engaged!

    Congratulations, Alexis! This blog is becoming more and more interesting, as our lives develop through the pages. I already feel that I know you a little.

    I wish you all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congratulations Alexis!!! SO exciting! He looks and sounds sweet and you look SO happy! I can't wait to hear about all the plans!

    A big hug to you!!!

    ReplyDelete