Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Out of blog reach, but not out of mind

Hi Panda,

This morning I'm off to a conference, I will be off the blog for a few days. I won't have the chance to check the updates regularly. It is true that I usually use the blog as an excuse to think of you and send you my best good vibes, but I don't really need the blog for that. I'll think of you anyway--and I'll have a lot to read when I'm back :)

I assure you, I will make sure not to think of you while giving my talk, or it will never end. I'm allotted 15 minutes and my talk is 17 so far... I've been cutting slides all day yesterday and tried to rephrase everything so that it would take less time and still be clear. I hope I won't end up talking at light speed or no one will understand anything! I still have a day to shorten my slides/text.

I heard your immune system is in good shape this time. Is it correct? I'm keeping my finger crossed here.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment