Sunday, July 26, 2009

YAY

Dear Alex,

We are so thrilled to hear your news!! Congratulations!!! Like Lance, your determination and strength have prevailed and I do believe you have both earned a podium position :)

Congratulations on the fabulous news. Team Priorelli is a large and powerful team, and the management has taken us all the way to the top. I knew there was no way we could lose :) Although this Tour is over, you, Lance, and the Team will continue this strict training regimen and I'm sure next year we will blow them away completely.....(but, in the meantime, we will also have lots of successes and health in our other races)...

I'll end my silly post with my wish that you, Lance and the Team get some much deserved rest. You've worked tremendously hard, and you must be exhausted. Much love and many hugs to you.

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment