Saturday, July 25, 2009

Making James Proud!

I too am read this morning's post with tears in my eyes. Tears of happiness that you are doing it, you are fighting this f--ker! Reading your words stating your "skeleton is clear" and that there is only a small spot on your liver made my heart jump. I had to go back and read it again and again to make sure it wasn't my mind seeing what it wanted to see. But it is real sweetie, it is Real! You are doing it!

Each time I read one of these amazing posts, I think about James. He is going to grow up to be such an amazing man, because of you! You are setting such an amazing example of strength, perseverance, and love of life that he will follow too. He must be so proud of his mama, I know I am.

I love you my friend and wish I was there to hug you, hug you, hug you, laugh, smile, and giggle at the news. Have a great weekend, you deserve it.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment