Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alex and her beautiful creation!!



Hello My friend,

First I want to say Alexis that was a beautiful letter, I'm so glad you spoke for all of us and the guilt Alex feels that she should not. We all know how hard it is to keep up on a daily basis let alone when your not feeling up to par. So thank you for that, Alex I hope you have gotten over the guilt and get better!! Damn!! That's all we care about as should you!! Don't worry about us!! It's time we worry about you!!!

This is your person talking!!! And your cousin couldn't have said it better.

Our thoughts are with you and best of luck with round 3. You have done so well, were all proud of you, you will get through this. Stephen tonight could only say he wants so badly to hug you. As you know in the Stephen fashion I heard it about a dozen times till it started to get to me. See nothing changes! I thought you'd like this picture of your beautiful creation (besides James) I expect to see these flowers by the pool soon! It was a lovely sight as we entered Aliseda. I'm counting on many more visits and many more creations.

I love you!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox's

No comments:

Post a Comment