Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wishing for Sunnier Skys!!

Hello My Friend!!


I was chatting with Julian today on instant messager and we were both missing the warm weather and sunshine. It reminded me of our fun in the sun and this rainbow picture. Remember how many times I took the picture because it changed every second? Well now it reminds me so much more of you both and all the changes you have gone through good and bad!


It also as we all know symbolizes so many things for so many people, and of cousre the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Let's focus on that pot and hit it soon!! I know it will come and this picture proves that! We all saw this together and we will see it together again soon. My thoughts are with you all this week after round three and I hear your feeling well and I'm so happy for that! I hurt every day thinking of you going through this. I love you!! My thoughts are with you all this week and always!!

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment