Wednesday, February 18, 2009

QUITE LITERALLY, A BELLY LAUGH


Realizing that I may be WAY off base, given the fact that Danda is undergoing chemo and nausea is possibly the most "upsetting" side effect, I offer up one of the funniest scenes ever filmed - Go to U-TUBE or Google and type in Stand By Me - Barf-a-Rama. You will not be disappointed, and your memory will have served you well. Two bits you will laugh until your sides ache. If you don't, you were never young and foolish. Actually, the film in its entirety is worth watching again. It is the essense of youth. Perhaps James would enjoy it while bouncing in his "bounce" chair! Barf on! LSC

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I am not the only one with a childish sense of humor. One should never act too grown up is my motto in life. It makes it way more fun.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom knows that is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time!

    ReplyDelete