Thursday, February 5, 2009

You are FABULOUS!



FABULOUS VEGAS!

Danda,


You have done it! Survived another round! I know you still have follow up shots tomorrow, but you got through the thing you were dreading. Whoozy and all you are still here with us and that makes me happy! Pat yourself on the back for your bravery and courage to keep up the fight.


I send you this message from FABULOUS Las Vegas! I am here for work if you can believe it. I made it to the strip last night to see all the glitz and glam. Everything in Vegas is so BIG! It is a riot. Remember when you, Chiara and Geoff visited Vegas. Good memories! Keep focused on all the great memories your mind can take you to as you rest and recover and dream of all the memories you wish to make when you are better. REMEMBER this crappy feeling you are experiencing right now is making you better so stay positive- we are rooting for you cuz! All my love, big hug, Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment