Thursday, February 12, 2009

Collections

Hi everyone! Very interesting to read about the collections people on this blog have, and I really liked all the pictures of Alexis' animals. This made me realize that I too have a collection... I collect shower caps (!) mostly from hotels. I just love them and I guess I like the small boxes they package them in. When I don't use the one I get in the hotel room I'm staying, I take it with me! Perhaps initially it started because I wanted a memento of nice hotels where I enjoyed my stay. Now, as soon as I get into a hotel room I look for the shower cap and if I don't find one I remember the hotel as a place not to return to. You may wonder whether I keep my shower caps scattered about in my living room or in a nice jar, like a proud collector. Well, I don't. They're in a drawer in the bathroom (for Uri's relief). I'm sure you're glad I'm not posting a picture of that collection here. I share Alexis's fear about my collection, so no need to comment on this post either...

No comments:

Post a Comment