Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ROUND 3


Ok, here's the deal. It is fairly obvious from looking at the above pictures that I do not know how to massage the Internet. I went to Google and typed in "images of boxers" as I intended to write something about.....Announcer: And in one corner DOCTOR DANDA wiley, cunning fighter with superb tactics, techniques and a retinue of handlers. Wearing her unassuming beige, greige, black and brown robe and acid green shorts, she is a fighter of the first order!. In the other corner CANCER, sinister, known for hitting below the belt, going on the attack with every type of unfair advantage wearing devil-red shorts and a supercilious smirk. Round 3 is about to begin. Rounds 1 & 2 were definitely called in DOCTOR DANDA's favor. Betters are putting their money on DANDA in this next round......... You catch my drift? But low and behold, look what images came up! BOXERS, but not the ones I had asked for. Given the top picure, I would focus on it as you go through your next rigor. The dogs are cute, but they slobber. Maybe I should have Googled "fighters" but would I have gotten firemen, airplanes? Hugs and more hugs, LSC

No comments:

Post a Comment