Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flowers for you!


I thought I would take pause from day to send you some flowers Danda. This simple bouquet of parrot tulips with some berry and grass fillers was delivered to my boss today and I thought it was so delicate and beautiful that I had to send it along. They are virtual flowers, rather than the real thing, but I have donated some money into the Whole Foods fund so you could purchase some of your own! Working in my windowless office all day can send me into a funk so this week I bought myself some pink ranunculus to add a little life to my office. Indeed the desired effect is working-I am happier because of them and all for $4 from the farmer's market-such a bargain! So pick yourself up some flowers when you are well enough to venture outside again and put them beside your bed to bring a little life into your room! I love you, hope you are feeling a tad better today. Thinking of you, Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment