Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Apple trees


Hi Panda,

Since last week I wanted to take a picture of the valley where I bike to go to work, just to show you the lines of apple trees in blossom all around the dike where the bike path runs. It was so beautiful last Thursday (last time I had the chance to bike), but I didn't have my camera with me and couldn't take a picture. This morning, when I came to work (by car) I could see from afar that the trees are now full of leaves and are starting to lose their flowers. What a pity! They are still beautiful, but they are losing that wonderful Spring touch that I wanted to share with you. Spring is moving so fast here. Considering that we've been under the rain since Friday, but with mild temperatures, you can imagine how fast the valley and the mountains around are becoming all green. I dedicate to you the happiness that this spectacular blooming of life gives me and I wish you to be able to feel the rejuvenating power of spring in your mind and body. I send you a picture of an apple tree in bloom that I downloaded off the internet. As soon as I get the chance to bike again, I'll send you "my" apple trees, if they are not past the spring phase and are already celebrating summer! A big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment