Thursday, April 9, 2009

One more down!

Hi My Friend!!,
Been thinking of you and hoping this round will be easier, so round 7 won't bring all the anxiety, anger, and all the rest that comes with it. You have been so brave and gone through so much, you don't give yourself credit for. My gosh if it was any one of us I don't know how we could have done it? We of course would have you there!!
Spring is here (sorta) and it brings along with it so much hope, sunshine and a new beginning!
We all welcome new beginnings and you are going to have so many of them, well deserved!
I miss you so much and can't wait to get to London and meet James and see your wonderful smile. And I mean SMILE!!!
I will talk to you soon.
I wish all the sunshine and smiles from James today!
I love you!
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment