Friday, April 3, 2009

Tea Quote

Hi Danda, I wish I could send you some of the Spring marvels from Rome and Madrid!  Both cities have been overwhelmingly generous in their beauty and intensity these past two months, and it´s amazing how each new blossom makes my heart fill with gratitude and joy.  Te mando toda esta belleza "telepaticamente" (as my father would say)!  I will be short as I prefer to imagine you spending your precious energies on yourself, your joyful James, and the loved ones that surround you rather than looking at a computer screen:)   I came across a quote two days ago which immediately made me think of you.  It was on my Celestial Seasonings Green Tea  box (yes, I started the whole herbal tea drinking thing with my nature-loving friends in Switzerland!).  It reads: 

"Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark." Rabindranath Tagore

Thinking of you and praying for you with a smile in my eyes and heart...

Love,
Sally

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Sally - TAGORE! Now there's a man! He has much to say that can be easily understood and, in fact, relished. Bravo! Nice quote. Good tea.

    ReplyDelete