Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alessandra/Panda/Danda's heavenly diet

I know you as the supremely poised, professional, friend, woman "Alessandra." But over the past few months, despite your being so far away, I have come to know you so much more, and I find myself thinking of you periodically as "Danda." It's actually quite wonderful, and one of those silver linings we can look toward. You have such a tremendous following of loving friends and family that I never would have seen so many pictures of you and James. How could you possibly keep up?

That said, this part is a message to those loving family and friends. Thank all of you so much for all of your generousity. Alessandra's descriptions of the organic food and creative, healthy diet are pleasure enough, but it is great to see the healing it is promoting - hopefully not only for Alessandra but for all of you caring for her in the trenches. I just wanted to put in another shameless plug for the Whole Foods account - our goal is to keep it fully loaded throughout the treatments at the very least. www.supportforalessandra.homestead.com

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment