Thursday, March 5, 2009

WOW SO MUCH GREAT NEWS!!!


Hello my friend!

So many great things going on. The boat naming, The Haven, the Buns and of course the great news you will be getting on the 9th.!! yes it will be great news!!! Everyone in St. Thomas will be wondering who this princess is that this gorgous boat has been named after. I'm glad you reached out to The Haven you need the pampering! As much as you deserve it!!

We are all holding our breath for you as well, so feel free to breath a little we have you covered!!

We love you and look forward to hearing the good news next week. In the meantime enjoy all around you, see a movie, watch James grow, read a book anything to take your mind off it. T.V. works for me. Im sure you've heard the Bachelor news. OH boy if that is what is in our news, that every network and magazine is talking about were in trouble. This is bigger news than Brad and Angelina.

Enjoy the day!!!! Loads of kisses and love to you all!

Eve
P.S. The picture is of one of Stephen's paintings I love. Where is this one? Do you know who has it?

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE the painting! I want to see MORE of them! LSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this painting well or one justlike it when I was at your place for dinner. Lisa may ADORE the painting but I want to BUY it!! Or one just like it, please.

    ReplyDelete