Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello!



Hello My Friend!


I haven't been on this for a while. So to get caught up I'll start with the rollercoaster. You and Stephen will be sitting on the side lines watching the rollercoaster together. But at the same time his favorite song he's turned you onto is Ronan Keating Life is a rollercoaster. (Great one for the CD) Remember?? Life is a rollercoaster just got to ride it!!


I am so jealous of all who get to see James everyday!! Boy is he cute, and you can tell by his face he is fun, and shows you all new tricks everyday. I so what to be part of that with you.


I'm watching Dancing with the stars tonight with out you. I have to say it's not a great cast this time around. Max's partner you can tell he isn't thrilled with.


Boy I wish you were here. Stephen is travelling and Jeff has been here both nights for dinner. It's nice having him around. His closing is tomorrow for his new house. I can't wait for you to see it. He sends his best and wants to be part of the blog. I sent the link, but will send him Alexis's e-mail. He wants to be one of the men supporting you.


I thought I'd send the picture of the men here who laugh and cry everyday as they think and talk about you. I can imagine you know which one is doing most of the crying.


I will talk to you soon!!


Love you and so glad to hear you are feeling better and continuing to lick this pain in your ass!!

Your friend and person,

Eve

P.S. Denise and Max just got eliminated. I think he's relieved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment