Monday, March 9, 2009

"Be Aware of Wonder"


"Be Aware of Wonder" is my favorite quote. I am always reminded of this quote when I see the rays of sunshine - how beautiful and simple, yet amazing. They are one of the "wonders" that makes our world beautiful every day. The quote to me is a reminder that "wonder" exists in our lives every day, we just need to open our eyes and see it.


As I read this blog every day, I am also reminded of this quote. What an amazing group of people supporting our dear Alessandra. Next, the group at The Haven. How "wonder"ful they sound. I see them like yet another ray of sunshine that has touched your life. Also, needing no explanation is the wonder that is James. Lastly, as I read your entries Alex, I can't help but recognize you as one of the wonders of my life. There is sunshine radiating from you, even as you fight through dark days - so simple, yet amazing. Hold on to the wonder that exists within you. We all see it and I know it will pull you through this.


You are in my thoughts this week and I look forward to dancing in the sunshine with you when all this is behind you. I love you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment