Sunday, March 22, 2009

In My Thoughts and On My Mind

Hello Alex,

If I could, I would give you a break from round #5. If I could, I would make it a sunshiney Mother's Day just for you so you could go outside with James and just listen to the birds and watch the squirrels. If I could, I would make chemo a piece of cake. Again, I am sorry that it has to hurt for it to work, but I know that these moments are getting you to where you need to be. I know that all good things will come to you and that you will not have to take any more roller coaster rides - just afternoons with James, birds, and squirrels.

I hope that the brigher moments are here soon. I am trying some new juice recipes and will send them soon! All my love and hugs my friend. I love you very much.

Lisa H

No comments:

Post a Comment