Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For Amanda Mealing's new fans


What wonderful news Alessandra! It is so great that you have found a place where you can get pampered. "The Haven" really seems an appropriate name. I am sure this is going to do so much good to both your morale and your body. I googled The Haven and watched their video, it really looks like a place where you will be able to relax and recharge. I also googled and imdbed Amanda Mealing, I found some pictures, but I don't think I have ever seen her before. However I am now one of her best fans, as probably are some of those who read this blog ;) I am going to post here one of her photos for those who are curious to see how she looks like. As for photos, I really liked your doctor's smile. He looks like a really nice guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment