Monday, March 9, 2009

puddles and pixies


Danda~

I can only say that puddle of tears had to flow at some point. You are at a fork in the road; it is part of the journey you are on. Up until now your road has been a mix of difficult up hill pushes (the sisters' Dead Fred adventure has nothing on this climb!) mixed with some flat roads allowing you to regain strength; but now the fork has arrived and destinies are different depending on the road taken. I wish you could just pick your road and get on with it. But as we all know life is not easy nor fair (you and I are the cousins that have always struggled with this one it seems)! This fork forces one to pause for thought. I think the Haven is just that- a haven where you can work through and acknowledge this fork in the road. You have been so strong because it is what you had to be for yourself and your family--it was what was going to get you to this point. The anxiety that you have held deep within you is palpable. It is real and it is human. I am so glad you obviously have someone to lean on to help guide you through your emotions-maybe you can see Gosia as the troop member who is your gatekeeper to these emotions. I went to her website, she is not only beautiful with a pixie like charm from her photo, but clearly looks like someone who I would want by my side. Like Lisa H said the right people often come into our lives at the right time!

I am right beside you and will be sending every ray of light, every drop of hope and every bit of comfort your way as you count down to Wednesday afternoon. I am glad the sun is shining on you today; I hope you soaked it in. You love the sun as much as I do and I do believe its warmth can help heal! It is one of God's many gifts to us after all. I love you immensely!

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment