Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Week Begins

Alex
I am glad you have found another place to talk, to cry, and perhaps just to be and think through the hopes and fears that inevitably come with this journey. I believe that the right people come into our lives at the right time and when we need them most. I am so glad that you have added to the support crew.

One of my most favorite things to do is wake up when it is still dark outside, when the day is ahead of me and all things are possible. Tomorrow, I will wake up extra early - about 2:00 your time. I will have an extra cup of coffee and imagine your support team around you doing what they do best. I will imagine James kicking his little legs and waving his arms waiting for you to get home and give him a kiss.

Tomorrow all things are possible - I can just feel it!
Love,
Lisa H

No comments:

Post a Comment